Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.14 Update will be Released Soon
On February 11, Tommaso Checchi, a developer of Minecraft Pocket Edition has confirmed on his Twitter account that the Minecraft Pocket Edition will receive the update 0.14.0 very soon and he invited the players to head to Mojang’s official website, where they’ll find out more information about this update. Apparently, the update 0.14.0 will be focused mainly on redstone pieces, but if you want to read the entire changelog, you’ll find it on mojang.com.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition was firstly released on August 6, 2011, for the Xperia PLAY on Google Play, and it cost $6.99, then on October 7, 2011 it was available for the Android devices and the iOS users received it on November 17, 2011. Mojang continued to cover other platforms, by releasing this game for the Fire TV on April 2, 2014, Windows Phone on December 10, 2014 and Windows 10 on July 29, 2015, as Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta.
The version for PC has received many updates and soon, it will receive another one. Tommaso Checchi, the developer that works on Minecraft: Pocket Edition said that the update 0.14.0 will be more about redstone pieces, but he mentioned that the entire changelog was published on Mojang’s official website. So, these are the additions to update 0.14.0:
– Repeaters, dispensers, hoppers, comparators, droppers, trapped chests, minecraft with chest/tnt/hopper (pewh);
– Witches, which will throw splash potions at players, making them move slower or even poisoning them;
– Armour dying for the players who are tired of their normal look, as there will be available 10 000 000 colors;
– Item frames inside which will be placed maps to remember the endless journeys;
– Pumpkin and mob head hats, which are either too late or too early for Halloween;
– Bug fixes, but the developers can’t guarantee that the update is bug free, as others might have been sneaking in.