Mojang made sure to list all of these changes on their official page, however don’t be too surprised if you see a few random elements as well. Here is the list of changes I’m betting you are excited for:
- You have a rebalanced armour, so give it a try and see how it works.
- Mojan was pretty thoughtful and along with this revamped armour, the company also changed the protection and damage enchantments.
- The AI bugs are now gone, not all but better a few than none, right?
- The Endermen went back to being spooky.
- Users will also see a bunch of new optimizations.
- The player collision element has been included once more as well as the team choices for the collision. So, yay for that!
- I like hugs has been added as well.
So, if you have the PC Minecraft version installed at home, go check out the 15w36c update now! If you are still new to this game, download the e-books that are available online and read the game’s instructions. Those who are playing on their iPad, Android or iPhone devices and have the Minecraft Pocket Edition installed should also be looking forward to seeing more updates in the future.